Lessons Terms and Conditions
- Payment/s must be paid in full prior to starting your lesson
- Only lessons purchased monthly or in a 10-pack have a reserved recurring time slot. Students who do not take recurring weekly lessons and/or students who pay per lesson do not have a reservation on a time slot or teacher. In this case, other lessons times will be made available
General Make-up and Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of family emergency or illness, students may call to cancel a lesson. It is ideal that you give 24-hour notification of cancellation
- A substitute instructor will be provided for all students in the event that the teacher is not able to attend regularly scheduled lessons
- Lesson cancellations must be submitted no less than 24 hours in advance.
- In the event a lesson is cancelled due to inclement weather or same day cancellations due to sickness (on the part of the teacher), the student has the option to be rescheduled for the following week, with no penalty.
- Each student will be financially responsible for any lessons not cancelled in accordance with the aforementioned stipulations
- Lessons will be confirmed via email every week. A response to the email is NOT necessary unless the student is cancelling or needs to reschedule
- Group Lessons Fee: A $10 fee will be added for each additional student taking lessons (maximum of 3 per group)